On the agenda today:
1. Finish beet juice. There is an apple, five carrots and a 1/4 cup of mint in this concoction, but all I taste is beets. Ew.
2. Paint toenails.
3. Paint fingernails. Then I can't dig ravenously into the pantry calling my name.
4. Procrastinate on vacation blogs.
5. Yoga by the pool with Joey's iPod since I broke mine on Monday. Did you know when you put an ipod in the back of your sports bra and it's 95 degrees outside the moisture will kill the screen? Oops. Good thing there's an Apple store in Abuja. Ha.
6. Chew raw sweet potato, apple, and celery salad for lunch. And chew. And chew. And chew. At least when it takes a really long time to eat something you think you're full...
7. Procrastinate further on vacation blog. Maybe watch TV and try not to think about food.
8. Wait for Joey to get home. Pounce on him as soon as he walks in the door with twenty questions. "Hi!How wasyourday?Whatdidyoudo?Didyoumissme?CanyoutellI'vehadnohumaninteractiontoday???????"